SAFETY & GUIDELINES
COMMITTED TO GUEST SAFETY
During times of uncertainty, we want to assure you that Scampo is going above and beyond to comply to Governor Baker's COVID-19 restaurant safety guidelines. Upon re-opening, the health & wellness of our guests is our top priority.
Scampo's "10 Safety Promises" to maintain the health of our guests & employees are as followed:
1. Installation of UV-Aire purifying bulbs within HVAC system to neutralize harmful bacteria and kill airborne viruses.
2. Restaurant sanitized 3 times daily in compliance with CDC standards
3. Silverware sanitized & rolled in napkins wearing gloves & face masks
4. Multiple hand sanitizer stations for easy access by guest & team members
5. Dedicated staff member assigned to continuous cleaning of dining room, bar, lounge, patio & all surfaces
6. All staff temperature-checked & surveyed before & after every shift
7. Tables, spacing, and venue capacity limited to meet local requirements
8. Safety & sanitization signage visible throughout venue
9. Digital, disposable & single use menus
10. POS devices wiped down between each use